Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AShraya Trust’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Kindly select the currency as per the card issued by the banker.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Orders are shipped and delivered through registered national/international courier companies and / or Air Mail/Registered Post only. Orders are shipped within 2-4 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / Post office norms.
- Ashraya Trust is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 96 hours from the date of the order and after confirmation of payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Status of your order(s) will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk via email to email@example.com Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer and / or as per the credit/debit card or at the “ship to” address entered by the buyer. Person booking the order will be responsible for the errors, mistakes or omissions in the address mentioned. In case of such errors he or she may inform Ashraya Trust of the correct name and address immediately so that it would be possible to deliver to the right person at the right address.
- Ashaya Trust is in no way responsible for any damage to the product(s) while in transit to the buyer.
- Customs and other deliverable charges are to be borne by the recipient.
- Order delivery can be done by one or more dispatches.
- Ashaya Trust reserves the right to change the shipping agency as and when necessary and it will be on a case to case basis.
- Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping rates matrix that constitutes the rates for the different regions across the world based on Shipping agencies
- Shipping charges are subject to change depending on the revision of respective shipping agency.
Cancellation & Refund/Returns
- Cancellations request must be made within 24 hours of placing the order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained for orders that have been processed for dispatch.
- Ashraya Trust reserves the right to cancel the order due to management decision or any other eventualities.
- Purchases made are non-returnable and non-refundable. However, refund / replacement can be claimed in case of wrong shipment. We are not responsible if the customer has given / entered wrong / incomplete address and the product does not reach due to the same.
- To request a refund, contact us with your purchase details within 48 hours of your purchase. Please mention your order number (which is already sent to you via email after the order is placed) tell us why you are requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- Refunds will be only for the cost of product(s) (packing and shipment charges are not refundable).
- In certain circumstances especially if your order has not been mailed out, we will be able to make changes to your order. If you would like to cancel an order that you have just placed or you need to change details of your delivery address, please contact AShraya Trust immediately.
- In case of receipt of defective products, please report to us explaining the nature of defect via email. This should be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the product(s). The request will, however, be entertained by Ashraya Trust on a case to case basis. (We are not responsible for the goods that get damaged during the transit).
- No refund will be made for delayed arrival of product if it is due to delay in transit.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site, you must bring it to our notice (Ashraya Trust) by giving complete details of the product along with order number within 24 hours of receipt of the product. The Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- Complete refund will be initiated on case to case basis for those goods ordered and if they cannot be sent due to eventualities and circumstances that may arise.
- Returns and exchanges can be made once all of the products have been delivered back to Ashraya Trust
- Please include a copy of your receipt with your returned product(s)
- We will process your refund within 10-15 days of receiving your returned product.
- Please report damaged packages to Ashraya Trust immediately on the date of receipt. You can support it with a photo. We will do our best to help resolve any issues. If you need to send a product back due to a shipping error on our behalf, please re-pack the same in its original packaging and contact us.
- Books must be in a MINT condition. Shop soiled books, books with price or customer’s name, stickers, visible security tags, stamps, or books in an unsaleable condition will not be accepted. They will be returned at the customer’s expense.